Heidi East is an experienced Birth and Postpartum Doula, a Mother of three young children and a Naturopath. She believes passionately in the huge value that empowered births can create for women and their families.
Heidi began her career in 2005 as a Naturopath and began an early focus on women and children’s health. As she began her own family and raised her children Heidi studied with the School Shamanic Womancraft which inspired her to train to become a Doula.
Heidi is passionate supporting women through the profound rite of passage of birth and motherhood. She offers in-person support throughout pregnancy, birth and postpartum in the Northern Rivers of NSW, Australia. Heidi supports birth at home or in hospital, and in any range of family circumstances. Her online offerings include birth preparation and birth debriefs.
Heidi loves spending time with her partner and three children on their small acreage. She enjoys riding and spending time with their horses, a home cooked nutritious meal with friends, or swimming in the ocean and generally being in nature.
Find out more about Heidi’s offerings here.
- Bachelor of Health Science (Natural Medicine) – Charles Sturt University
- Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy (Nature Care College, Sydney)
- Diploma of Nutrition (Nature College, Sydney)
- Diploma of Remedial Massage (Nature Care College, Sydney)
- Fertility Management Workshop (Francesca Naish)
- Body ecology diet training (Donna Gates)
- Four seasons journey (School of Shamanic Womancraft)
- Birth Doula and postnatal Doula training (Anna Watts)
- Pregnancy Workshop Apprenticeship training (Jane Hardwick Collings)