Shelley is a fully certified Functional Medicine Health Coach. She is passionate about working with women, just like herself, to help them handle stress in their busy lives.
Shelley knows, after living as an expat for many years, how the havoc of chronic, low-grade stress can sneak in. She has regularly pushed her body into ultra-marathon overload, and has also experienced the crushing side effects of acute stress.
From this springboard of personal experience, Shelley adds a trained positive psychology approach that assists her clients to move beyond the physical, mental and emotional load these insults can leave.
Her joy is to help you meet, greet and compassionately tame your stressors, in their many shapes and sizes, so you can find the ability to thrive, not just scrape by.
Wherever you are right now, the goal is to look towards where you want to be and what you want it to look like. From there, your personal plan is hatched and you are supported to find the motivation to execute it!
With this process, Shelley has seen many clients create emotional resilience and the capacity to move forward in their life goals. However you want, whatever they are!
If you are ready to find out more, why not reach out to arrange a free discovery session and see if coaching is a good fit for you?
In 50+ years of exploring herself, physically & emotionally, Shelley is genuinely here to be your ally as you become your best version of you.
- FMCHC – Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach (FMCHC)
- Certificate in Mindful Self Compassion
- Certificate in Diet and Nutrition
- Advanced Certificate in Nutrition and Exercise for Anxiety and Depression
- MINDD Coach (Metabolic, Immunologic, Neurologic, Digestive and Developmental) & Forum attendee – 2017, 2018
- Swim Teacher, Adults and Children (Austswim)
- Cooking for Catering (City & Guilds)
- Diploma of Remedial Massage (ACNT)
Shelley finds joy in bush runs, clear water, nuzzling her fur baby and spending time with the love of her life doing all the above!